We offer a range of services to adults living in West Kent to support them to make changes to their drinking and/or drug use, and have experience of working with a huge range of different substances. We have ‘recovery hubs’ in Gravesend, Maidstone and Tonbridge, and are based in a number of community venues and clinics. Our services include:
- Advice and information and self help pages
- One-to-one support – either face-to-face or over the phone
- Web-based support mechanisms and self-help tools, Breaking Free Online and to our own self-help page.
- Brief interventions to support you to change your drinking behavior, Audit tool, Drink Diary, Contact us, Advice and information.
- Recovery workshops (group work), See Service timetable.
- Facilitated peer support also see CGL website Volunteer Page.
- Mentoring and volunteering opportunities also see CGL website Volunteer Page.
- Audit tool and Counselling
- Referral on to higher levels of support and care as necessary – e.g. detoxification services and other local services as appropriate.
We provide our service users with choices about the support they receive, and a seamless service appropriate to their needs.