Welcome to West Kent Drug & Alcohol Wellbeing Service
We are the local provider of adult drug and alcohol services in West Kent, and are part of the national social care and health charity change, grow, live (CGL).
For the public
- Home Visits
- Drop-ins (Open Access)
- Outreach services
- Opiate substitute prescribing
- Community alcohol detoxification
- Group work
- Peer support
- Computer access
- Family and friends support
- Criminal justice interventions including Drug Interventions Program
- Referral to inpatient detoxification
- Referral to residential rehab
- Needle exchange
- Hepatitis testing and immunisation
- Advice on medical and psychosocial interventions
- Education and training
- Support and liaison
- Joint working
- Professional placements
Peer Mentors provide positive role models and active support for those who are on their road to recovery. They are available to help individuals to consider their options and supporting them to achieve their goals.
Check out what others had to say about the service and how it helped them by clicking here.